Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Me & RCSparks.com

My experience with RCSPARKS.com has been more then great, In fact it has been AMAZING. I have been using the web for many years, more than I care to count. I am a founder of a ongoing gaming community and have been on tons of sites/forums with to many rules and regulations on what you can and cant do.

Since I joined RCSPARKS I have got to know some really truly great people that is like minded. This is not just about RC's, It's about friendship and a place of belonging for me and some of the forum games that are played here will literally make you laugh till you fall off your chair.. So if you don't wanna miss out on a really great place to come and learn about RC cars and have a good laugh while at it. Then go on and visit RCSparks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment