Friday, July 22, 2011

A Family Day Out

Tennessee Crawling headed out to the New Johnsonville Civil War Park yesterday for some family fun. I must say, It is awesome spending time with the family and getting to toss some RC action in the mix too. My 5yr old son and I took our RC crawlers all over the place. I had a blast seeing him enjoy the day with dad(me lol).


As some of you know already, I like making videos and well I had to do some cam bashing too . The wife and I took turns but she did most of the filming and well I am a guy so playing is just what I did . Either way I feel the day was a great day and even had a great time as a family too.

I think more family's should try getting in to the RC hobby cause there is something for everyone.

Until Next Time
TNCrawler Out

No comments:

Post a Comment