Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Making Some Changes

When I bought my LNC I was not sure about what I was getting in to. Since I have had it I have upgraded very few parts. The main upgrades I want though I am not sure what to go after. For starter I would like to get.

  • Teken FXR system, ESC and 35t crawler motor (3S or 2S)
  • Vanquish Wheels (Still Looking)
  • Berg Axels
  • Some sort of different chassis 

Now I know that I threw in the Berg axels in the list but I am not sure I want to give up my worm gears just yet. Not having the over roll when stopping helps a ton on steep climbs and so forth. With that said if I get rid of my worms and run a DIG system I should still be good to go.

As I said before in a different post somewhere I am a noob to all this & not sure what direction to go. Please feel free to chime in and help me out some!!


No comments:

Post a Comment